Wednesday 16 February 2011

Red Lace & May

Look at the knife
Feel it tickle your bone
Let it go from behind
Look at me down
Can you feel it please your skin
A frame in a frame
As you grin from behind
Masturbate
As the hair is flown back
Eyes kissed by your lips
Trace them down
Stick them down your collarbone
Split it
Your heart
As the skin gets stripped
As two finger's are in the mouth's red paint
Make it gag
Trace
Trace
Trace
Pleasure
Clothes, the pool
On the floor
Of your soul

---

Behind the scenes apparently do seem interesting, so, welcome, I can't say that I'll write to all, but since there is, here it is. I was browsing through poems, choosing which one and yes, I do have many and they are chosen by my current mood and nothing seemed to match and my whole idea or rather thought of finding a long one seemed to stick around. In the end, Red Lace was born out of two poems which were rather small and I had enjoyed. They seemed to lack so-called 'violence' or dark tint.

Suicide

Look at the knife
Feel it tickle your bone
Can you feel it please your skin
As the hair is flown back
Eyes kissed by your lips
As the skin gets stripped
Clothes, the pool
On the floor
Of your soul

Capture

You're a frame in a frame
Look at me from behind
As I'll close my eyes
As two fingers are in the mouth's red paint
Trace them down
Tickle your collarbone
Lipstick is banal
Stick them down
Masturbate
You'll reach it
With the mere tips

As many have noticed I do an accent on dark images, despite my nature, where I can't help but be an optimistic person, maybe that is what balances me and I even get called the happiest person ever despite what my poems and writing actually do say.

I've been into writing ever since and the sudden turn would be well, it's not that dark, is it?

Before I wonder off, picturing another character rather than myself, I'd like to say thank you to all who supoorted me and who did enjoy my blabbering please tell me if I should continue or not.

April.

I am doing Script Frenzy. What genre? Ah, secret. Same for plot and which character ends up with who (I have a faint outline of the ending myself).

Also we are reaching indeed the ending of Papercut, which has taken another turn or rather the relations between the characters, Norman does not seem as keen and so is the relayion with Kayleen while Roman does not hit on Alice and brags about Lola.

In April the structure of graspTHEsanity shall be slightly changed into a diary format. Paperbag Writer shall be the next story which consists of thirty chapters making one chapter a day. Wednesday shall keep up the short story/poem format. If you feel that you want a short story/poem for the next wednesday feel free to tell me here, twitter or facebook or feel free to chat to me about whatsoever.

The next week a preview of 13 is an Utopia shall be posted, so the Wednesday after that is available.

Now, May.

Ooooof, May, sounds nice. What shall there be after May, hmmm?

Well, that is for you to decide, I have four novels to chose from and now, you, the reader choose what exactly deserves to be editted and posted once a week in the graspTHEsanity-esque format of once a week.

EXIT

A girl who escaped from reality/I'm in love with the main character, the story, the concept, that I cannot add anything without blabbering and spoiling, yes, I go fangerlish on my own stories.

ENDLESS SPIN

A love story from two points of view/A paragraph built on the past of another paragraph.

LADDER TO THE RED MOON GATHERING

Papercut semi-prequel/Death

TOBY SKETCHES

Falling out of love/As dark as the human soul can go.

There shall be a poll up where you can vote if you have any questions feel free to contct me and thank you.

Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment